Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shy!

Today i am about to reveal myself! The anxiety is setting in, will you all stilll love me when you see what lies beneath my hard shell?

Firstly - I stll need your help, last few days then I will never mention green thumbs again...

Help the lettuce fund, we'd love to win & it would set me up with lettuce for ages - the film can be seen on the link below,

Click on the blue vote tab then

Put part 2 in search box then click search,

the thumbnail that returns will be the one "Barclaycard waterslide part 2" click to watch, Make sure your volume is up, watch, enjoy, click the green thumbs up below & munch on popcorn!

Come back everyday to vote please.


http://www.youtube.com/barclaycardcreate


Now for the picture, this is inside my shell, please be kind with comments, it has taken so much to reveal myself to everyone x

No comments: