Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A new arrival

i wish they would keep me better informed of what is going on, the morning started bright and early (too early if you ask me) the netire room turned into a building site whilst a new creation was built, a phonecall "30 minutes" panic followed, could they build the creation before the 30 minute deadline.... I am sure you are on the edge of your seats, I was on the edge of my shell, but no they didn't make it, this massive box arrived, great I thought, one way of changing the flooring = cover it all in cardboard boxes! I decided to snooze whilst Mrs Owner left the building, by the time she returned there was a big difference, out with the little tv in with the, the, how do I describe it, an almighty moving picture sat on the new creation, I say sat but they keep calling it a stand, a bit more shuffling around with the conclusion that actually it's still rather big for the room, should have invested wsely in Romaine lettuce instead I think

No comments: